South Yarra Designer Top Floor (2bed+2bath+WIFI+Carparking)
- 78 m²
- South Yarra
Full property description
- 2 bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
- 2 bathrooms (x1 central bathroom/x1 ensuite)
- generous designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- pod coffee machine and milk steamer- some pods included.
- dining table for 4-6guests
- generous living / dining area leading out to a large balcony with AMAZING views
- LARGE LED/LCD TV / BLUE RAY DVD
- Broadband WIFI/Internet throughout apartment.
- split system heating / cooling (AC),
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking. Reserved space for your car
- euro laundry / with washing machine and dryer
Our building boasts an array of exceptional facilities :
*undercover swimming pool,
* spa overlooking a spacious sun deck,
* the steam and sauna room and a designated room as private gymnasium also the building also has a private open putting green with tennis court, BBQ and Mini-Golf area !!
All around, fantastic and great value designer/modern apartment in South Yarra’s absolute heart.
important: Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
As our properties are a collection of private unique apartment/homes dotted around different pockets of inner Melbourne.
So we're not a hotel. Like a hotel we employ the services of professional cleaners (who work on a job-by-job basis) and a off-site professional laundry (Toorak Rd Laundry Services)
Cleaning/Laundry fee on exit:
There is a $129 cleaning/extras fee for all bookings, it's is combination of a cleaning fee and laundry fee to professionally launder your bedding and towels.We hire a independent professional cleaning contractor for you on a job by job basis .
For the private apartment/home short stay industry it's a standard practice to itemise these costs and is usually a simple formula of Nightly Rate (with standard occupany up to 4 guests staying) + Exit cleaning/laundry cost ($129). For traditional hotels and serviced apartments, these costs are built into their accommodation rates, they don't itemised costs, where we do as it's industry standard practice and aids transparency.
For further information about our laundry partner please see link below:
UNIQUE SHORT STAY'S APARTMENTS/HOMES -
EXTRA BED(S)/BEDDING DELIVERY SERVICE
As you may have read when booking, all of our apartments/homes
are privately owned in long term residential buildings.
We're not a serviced apartment group with a reception or ability to
change actual standard beds.
But we do offer a extra service, we do have a series of fold out/sofa
style beds or extra mattresses (bed type of apartment you have
STANDARD BEDDING AT OUR PRIVATE HOMES/
• All apartments* come standard with x1 Queen (or Double) and
x1 Double Bed (or Queen) across the two bedrooms depending on which
apartment you have booked.
We realise some groups/bookings may ideally like to further
configure bedding/beds on offer. So as an extra service, we offer a
variety of Sofa Beds / Fold-Out Beds & Extra Mattresses.
Most of our 2 Bedroom apartments/homes are best suited to up to
2-4 guests, being 2bedroom apartments, but some of our larger
more premium apartments (especially the x2 Bathroom varieties)
can be suitable for up to 6 or even 8 guests. If looking to be extra
comfortable/more premium experience and especially with more
than 4 guests we recommend one of our larger/more premium
apartments. New-build modern apartments in inner Melbourne are
smaller than older style properties
• If you have booked for a 5th and/or 6th guests, we will delivery
a extra bed(s) and associated bedding. This is included in
extra surcharge for this guest (5th and/or 6th guest)
• If you are x4 guests or less and simply would like to add/
further customise your bedding, then a extra $50 setup/
laundry/delivery fee will apply.
• IMPORTANT: any extra beds are on request basis and must
be requested in writing at time of booking or in lead up to your
stay. Subject to availability. It can be difficult to honour all
requests on arrival or at last minute. Please remember you
have booked a private home.
Shops (in our building):
Downstairs you will find everything you need on your doorstep. From grabbing your daily early morning coffee or finding that perfect loaf of fresh bread, to doing your fruit and vegetable shopping in the evening, the Vogue South Yarra Retail Centre is right there in your building.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 7-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shopping’s the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. There’s also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters – all attracted to this salubrious suburb’s easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarra’s not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
our building boasts an array of exceptional facilities : undercover swimming pool, spa overlooking a spacious sun deck, the steam and sauna room and a designated room as private gymnasium also the building also has a private open putting green with tennis court, BBQ and Mini-Golf area !!
please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen. Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - garage
- Parking - private
- Parking - on-street
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Internet Enabled TV
- CD Player
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Shared garden
- Sauna - shared
- Hot Tub - shared
- Pool - shared
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Health/beauty spa
- Antique shops
- Theme park (amusement park)
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Wild life viewing
- Rock climbing
- Racquet ball
- Basket ball court
- Miniature golf