South Yarra Deluxe Entertainer (2Bed+2Bath+WIFI+CarP)
- 89 m²
- South Yarra
Full property description
The sunlit open plan living / meals area has AMAZING VIEW - 180 degrees, through the very large windows and balcony access. West/North aspect.
Fantastic views of city and surrounds.
The residence features:
* Two queen size bedrooms both with built in robes
* Spacious Open plan living and dining room
* Spacious balcony with 180 degree views
* Quality finishes with stylish European Blanco appliances and gas cooking
* Two spacious designer bathrooms (one as ensuite)
* Euro laundry with washing machine
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for both heating and cooling
- dining table for 6 guests
- generous living / dining area leading out to a large balcony with AMAZING views
- LARGE LCD TV
- Broadband WIFI/Internet throughout apartment.
- large split system heating / cooling (AC)
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking. Reserved space for your car.
- 2nd bathroom (central + ensuite in master as well)
* Heated rooftop gymnasium, pool and sitting area with 360 degree views of the city, Yarra River, Royal Botanic Gardens and Port Phillip Bay
The exclusive modern development is located in the heart of South Yarra with trendy cafes, bars, boutique retailers, the Yarra River and public transport options metres from your end
All around, premium executive standard and premium designer 2br + 2bath apartment in South Yarra’s absolute heart.
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
Cleaning/Laundry fee on exit:
There is a min $129 cleaning/extras fee for all bookings, it's is combination of a cleaning fee and laundry fee to professionally launder your bedding and towels.We hire a independent professional cleaning contractor for you on a job by job basis . please note: Larger groups, this fee maybe higher
For the private apartment/home short stay industry it's a standard practice to itemise these costs and is usually a simple formula of Nightly Rate (with standard occupany up to 4 guests staying) + Exit cleaning/laundry cost ($99). For traditional hotels and serviced apartments, these costs are built into their accommodation rates, they don't itemised costs, where we do as it's industry standard practice and aids transparency.
For further information about our laundry partner please see link below:
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shopping’s the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. There’s also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters – all attracted to this salubrious suburb’s easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarra’s not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
Super central location.
- Trams almost at front door. short ride to CBD and surrounds
- South Yarra railway station is around corner / next door (6mins to CBD)
- Yarra walking/riding trails close by, walk to CBD or AAMI Park/Melbourne Park/MCG/Hi Sense Area.
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - garage
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Pool - shared
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Health/beauty spa
- Theme park (amusement park)
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Wild life viewing
- Rock climbing
- Racquet ball
- Basket ball court
- Miniature golf