Melbourne Penthouse Apartment (2br+WIFI+CARP)
- 108 m²
Full property description
- x 1 Master Bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
Masterbedroom has 1 queen bed
- x 1 2nd Bedroom/Study Enclave with retractable screen/door. x2 single beds in this bedroom. * linen and towels supplied.
sleeping arrangements: we customise based on your request. We have additional foldup/inflatable singles/doubles (for 5 or more guests, 8max)
- x1 designer modern bathroom/ensuite with 2 way access between both bedrooms
- extra large exclusive rooftop deck with bay and Albert Park views. Outdoor table for 6 and large BBQ
- LCD TV + DVD
- generous premium/gourmet designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Draw dishwasher
- Built in large fridge
- cafe-style pod coffee machine and milk steamer
- glass dining table for 6
- large open plan living / dining area leading out to a balcony.
- ducted climate control with heating / cooling (AC),
- ipod/iphone dock
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking (up to 2 cars)
- full size/large bbq/grill on rooftop sun deck/terrace
- euro laundry with European Washer / Dryer combo unit in bathroom.
- access to extra/2nd bathroom (showers/change room a few levels down in our building) great for larger groups w/ shower logistics.
- gym and sauna access included
- x2 undercover/secure car spaces (2nd space on request)
- 180 degree views of Southern inner Melbourne form your own rooftop deck
- with Coffee shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping all within a the building or a short distance away you could be forgiven for eating out every night.
A unique designer/modern 2br 2 level contemporary penthouse apartment in inner Melbourne's absolute heart.
IMPORTANT re rates, Pricing quoted may rarely differ somewhat from the price quoted on system.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Cleaning/Laundry fee on exit:
There is a $99 cleaning/extras fee for all bookings, it's is combination of a cleaning fee and laundry fee to professionally launder your bedding and towels.We hire a independent professional cleaning contractor for you on a job by job basis .
For the private apartment/home short stay industry it's a standard practice to itemise these costs and is usually a simple formula of Nightly Rate (with standard occupany up to 4 guests staying) + Exit cleaning/laundry cost ($99). For traditional hotels and serviced apartments, these costs are built into their accommodation rates, they don't itemised costs, where we do as it's industry standard practice and aids transparency.
For further information about our laundry partner please see link below:
So what's close by?
* Chapel St, South Yarra
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra
* Parks and Fawkner Park -5mins
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops - in base of our building
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 15 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 15minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 15 minutes
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 15 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda - 10mins
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
- Parking - garage
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- I-Pod station
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Ice machine
- Shared kitchen
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Sauna - shared
- Water view
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Health/beauty spa
- Antique shops
- Theme park (amusement park)
- Zoo / wildlife park
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports
- Rock climbing
- Racquet ball
- Basket ball court
- Miniature golf